Women are willing to sell their souls to the devil to stay young as long as possible. Judging by their looks, some young girls did it. This is their conscious choice, genetics and/or attitude towards care. Be happy for them and think about yourself. In order for you to fight the signs of aging, you need to know your enemy with your eyes. This will let you know when facial rejuvenation is needed.
Signs of aging
The first and sometimes only thing that we attribute to the signs of aging is wrinkles. But these criteria are too global. You may see skin yearning for a reboot much sooner than wrinkles, crow's feet, and other "glamor lines" appear. The sooner you act, the more likely you are to go back in time.
Attention should be paid to anti-aging procedures if:
- the skin loses elasticity, is less elastic, the oval face is swollen;
- shallow wrinkles mimicking appear at the corners of the eyes, near the mouth;
- skin is not fresh, appears gray, dull;
- no UV-related acquired pigmentation can be seen;
- There is suspicion of hyperkeratosis of the skin, characterized by thickening.
For the last sign, facial hyperkeratosis is a serious problem. Pathology is associated with rapid cell division and a violation of their sloughing process. As a result, the update does not work as it should. In addition to thickening, the sheath becomes less expansive, with elasticity problems. How to act to normalize cell renewal without damaging the skin - apply ascorbic acid, use vitamin A or tretinoin? You'd better choose modern, safe and effective. This requires laser facial rejuvenation of the esthetician.
Laser facial rejuvenation
Why is laser used in the treatment of hyperkeratosis? When such a problem arises, the person only needs a gentle, gentle touch. Acid treatments that are too strong will only hurt. Which laser peel should I consider? If there is a problem with the shedding of dead cells, a carbon peel is necessary. To do it, a carbon amplifier is used.
The high level of penetration of the rays will initiate the production of collagen and elastin. It turns out that the device fights against scabs, nodules (layers of dead cells) and wrinkles. Carbon peels will remove acne, rosacea. Fractional facial rejuvenation is performed with a CO2 laser, the latter being less effective than neodymium.
Advantages of neodymium laser:
- used to solve a variety of problems, including tattoo removal, and does not lead to serious damage;
- neodymium laser skin rejuvenation can be done at any time of the year, even in the summer;
- mesh, burns or bruises do not appear on the skin, maximum - redness;
- it is very easy to operate, even a novice esthetician will be able to handle this device.
The neodymium laser will please you as it will provide elasticity to the skin by activating the synthesis of collagen and elastin. It will return attractiveness to the face, smooth out wrinkles and also deal with various types of hyperpigmentation, starting with moles, age spots and ending with tattoos. Carbon peels - and no dead skin cells or the rosacea that accompanies acne. Just beautiful, clean, rejuvenated skin. You are beautiful with the neodymium laser!