Every woman wants to stay young and beautiful. But over time, youth passes, the first signs of aging appear, followed by deeper wrinkles. The beauty industry offers a wide range of skin care products, cosmetic procedures and vitamins to nourish the skin. But in search of natural, effective and inexpensive lifting products, we turn to folk recipes and self-rejuvenating methods.
Causes of wrinkles
The problem of the appearance of wrinkles cannot be completely eliminated, but it can delay the aging of the skin. And to do this is much easier than smoothing out already existing wrinkles. Wrinkles and their premature appearance are not only a cosmetic defect but also a sign of problems in the body. It is important to take a holistic approach to their prevention and elimination, as the causes of aging do not always lie in the characteristics of the skin. The following factors can cause the appearance of wrinkles and premature aging of the skin:
- overweight and sudden weight loss: under the pressure of excess fat, facial skin sags, facial muscles weaken, significant weight loss, oval face does not have time to firm up according to the new body shape;
- bad habits: alcohol and smoking lead to dehydration of the skin and inhibition of metabolism, and at the same time, the skin's elasticity weakens, the skin deteriorates;
- unhealthy lifestyle: unbalanced diet, stress, lack of physical activity and proper rest wear out the body, can not but affect the condition of the skin;
- using low-quality cosmetics: cosmetics may contain low-quality or important synthetic ingredients that will not benefit your facial skin;
- unfavorable ecology: the skin absorbs harmful substances present in the air, is exposed to harsh environments (frost and sunlight), and as a result the skin becomes dehydrated;
- health problems: wrinkles can only be a symptom of a more serious illness and hormonal disorder;
- genetic predisposition: to know what awaits your face in the future, look closely at the faces of your elderly relatives;
- Facial structure: misalignment, weak chin can cause wrinkles.
Features of lifting care
A complex of anti-aging procedures cannot be common to all normal sexes. Cosmetic care depends on your specific age, skin type and type of wrinkles you have to deal with. There are two main types of wrinkles:
- imitation (or dynamic) - appeared in our life first; each person has their own way of expressing emotions on the face, facial wrinkles appear in areas of facial muscle contraction;
- static (age, gravity) - a person meets them already in adulthood; Such wrinkles appear regardless of facial features: aging skin, reduced collagen production, loss of elasticity, sagging ovals. Under the influence of gravity, flabby skin tends to collapse and appear milia on the face.
The first wrinkles, due to an active facial expression or inadequate care, can appear as early as after the age of 25.
How to deal with wrinkles depends on age
Throughout life, our face undergoes a number of changes, as a result of which wrinkles of different depths appear on it:
- First, we have to deal with superficial wrinkles - a thin network that has affected the top layer of the skin. They appear between the ages of 25-30, so prevention should be carried out as soon as possible. At this time, it is necessary to provide adequate nutrition to the skin, avoid stress, bad habits, observe sleep and wake up. The network of superficial wrinkles can be eliminated by peeling, relaxing facial massage and moisturizing cosmetics.
People with dry skin are often afraid of the early appearance of wrinkles. Dehydration is one of the causes of the first wrinkles that appear on the skin, which are difficult to smooth out later. However, oily and normal skin also needs proper care, along with a thorough skin cleansing.
Superficial wrinkles appear not only due to active facial expression but also due to loss of moisture in the skin.
- Later superficial wrinkles can develop into medium deep wrinkles due to a violation of collagen production between the ages of 40-55. During this period, the synthesis of collagen, the main substance responsible for skin elasticity, slows down. The skin begins to lose its elasticity. At this stage, it is important to combine a healthy lifestyle with meticulous care: cleansing the face, using moisturizing and lifting products. To get rid of medium-deep wrinkles, a serious synthetic approach is needed.
- During the formation of deep wrinkles, in addition to the layers of the epidermis, subcutaneous fat is also involved. The degree of expression of those wrinkles depends on the environment, care and genetic factors. Over time, the quality of the skin begins to deteriorate and the oval begins to sag. Usually these defects appear between the ages of 55–65. Means designed to nourish dehydrated skin and collagen do not penetrate the deeper layers of the dermis, and are therefore not very effective. Therefore, for all the procedures that have been applied, additional massage, facial exercises and special devices for rejuvenation are required. In the fight against deep wrinkles, cosmetic hardware and plastic surgery come to the rescue.
For each age there is the most effective care. But when you pass a certain age limit, you shouldn't give up all previous cosmetic procedures - add new ones to them, and such an integrated approach will lead to a different outcome. better results.
General recommendations to preserve youth
Over time, the skin fades, so it's our job to delay the onset of this unpleasant phenomenon. Recommendations for prolonging youth are similar to those for maintaining general health:
- eat in moderation and balance;
- go in for sports;
- drink enough water (at least 1. 5 liters per day);
- get enough sleep (sleep should last at least 6 hours);
- Eliminate tobacco and alcohol from your life. The main recommendation to stay young at any age is to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
To maintain radiant skin and a plump oval face, cleansing, nourishing, and tightening products and procedures are also essential.
To protect your face from the appearance of a second chin, choose a comfortable orthopedic pillow for sleeping, not reading while lying down, and observe your posture. The low tilt of the head causes the formation of folds in the skin, which later turn into a cosmetic defect.
Anti-aging care at home
At-home cosmetic procedures can include both the use of ready-made products (store-bought) and an all-natural approach, with homemade creams and masks. You should not choose only one, firmly refuse the other, because both directions are good for the striving of youth. So, to help rejuvenate at home, do:
- shop and handmade cosmetics: moisturizers, nourishing, lifting, scrubs, masks, tonics, selected according to your age and skin type; All of these will support the youthfulness and elasticity of your face. Skin care cosmetics will help fight the first wrinkles at the age of 25–30 and slow down the appearance of the signs of aging at the age of 40 onwards;
- Exercise and facial massage: improving blood circulation and strengthening the muscles of the face is a great way to prevent and eliminate wrinkles. At the age of 35, metabolism slows down and it is no longer enough to work with creams in the top layer of the skin. Exercise helps accelerate blood circulation, cells are saturated with oxygen, wrinkles are smoothed from the inside;
- hardware aesthetics: progress does not stand still, so you can perform professional cosmetic procedures yourself with the help of special equipment. Over the years, even with careful care, skin quality deteriorates, moderate and deep wrinkles appear, and the face sags. The problem of aging after the age of 45 is solved with salon procedures and plastic surgery, or with cosmetic devices at home;
- Strange rejuvenation method: Achatina snail. The mucus of these mollusks contains a large amount of substances that restore and nourish the skin. With this procedure, superficial wrinkles disappear and deeper wrinkles are smoothed. Snail therapy will be useful both in 30 years and 50 years.
Homemade scrubs and masks for fine lines aged 25-35
The delicate facial skin needs to be maintained and nourished with vitamins, gentle cleansing and moisturizing. The stores offer a variety of scrubs, moisturizers and moisturizers, masks, lotions, among which you can find the right product according to your skin type, age and preference preferences. . However, to be completely sure of the ingredients of the product, it is much easier and cheaper to make your own. The first stage in cosmetic care is cleansing, which we do by exfoliating. By removing the dead cells of the epidermis, we even out the skin tone and ensure better penetration of nutrients into the deeper layers of the skin. In addition, exfoliating allows you to remove surface wrinkles. A cream-based exfoliator with exfoliating particles. There are many variations of ingredients for peeling, and here are some of them:
- Olive-Oat Scrub for Combination Skin:
- chopped 1 tbsp. l. oatmeal in a blender or coffee grinder;
- Mix with 2 tbsp. l. olive oil;
- add 3 drops of rose essential oil;
- mix ingredients until smooth. Crushed oatmeal gently cleanses skin, gives elasticity, smoothes fine lines and fights inflammation, while rosehip oil helps to eliminate age spots and tone.
- Yogurt-coffee exfoliator for oily skin:
- 1 tsp ground coffee mixed with 1 tbsp. l. low-fat yogurt;
- Add 3 drops of rosemary essential oil. Low-fat yogurt nourishes and brightens skin, coffee has a tonic effect, rosemary ether increases blood circulation and promotes cell renewal
- fruit scrubs for dry skin:
- grate a quarter of an apple;
- mix the resulting mixture with mashed potatoes from half a banana;
- add 1 tbsp. l. crushed oatmeal;
- pour 1 tbsp. l. low-fat kefir;
- Mix all ingredients. Banana pulp will soften and nourish the skin, apple will whiten and even skin tone.
For owners of normal and oily skin, it is recommended to do such a scrub 3 times / week, for girls with dry and sensitive skin reduce the process to 1-2 times /week. First, remove makeup from your face. As for the lotion, you can enrich your favorite store-bought product by adding 2-3 drops of essential oils to it. The lifting, smoothing, toning, and softening oils are esters of rosemary, sandalwood, geranium and lavender. They remove free radicals, smooth out small wrinkles, saturate the skin with nutrients. Special nourishing masks are also designed to maintain facial skin tone. They smooth out small wrinkles and even out skin texture. Here are the recipes for several types of masks:
- gelatin lifting mask:
- 3 teaspoons mix gelatin with a quarter cup of milk and let rise;
- Bring the mixture obtained in the water bath to the state of a homogeneous viscous mass (but do not boil);
- add 2 tbsp. l. liquid honey and 3 tsp. glycerine and mix well. Use a brush to apply the cooled mixture on the face in several layers. Leave on for 15 minutes and wash off with a damp cotton pad. Gelatin is the same type of collagen: it gives the skin its softness, smoothness and elasticity
- algae mask:
- 2 tbsp. l. pour kelp powder with water (half a cup) and leave for half an hour;
- Add to the mixture 1 tbsp. l. ground ginger, olive oil and milk;
- bring the layout to uniformity. Apply the mask for 20-25 minutes, then rinse with water. The kelp mask has lymphatic drainage, anti-edema and rejuvenating properties.
- clay mask:
- fresh cabbage leaves pour 6 tbsp. l. hot heavy cream and leave for 8 minutes;
- finely chop leaves and mix with cream;
- add 1 tbsp. l. honey and red clay;
- bring the mixture to a uniform consistency. Apply the cooled mixture to the skin and keep it for 20 minutes, then rinse with water. The clay mask has a pronounced pore tightening effect and is suitable for people over 40 years old.
The mask must be applied to the entire face, except for the area around the eyes and lips. A contraindication to the use of cosmetics at home may be an individual intolerance to the components that make up the composition.
Rejuvenation by snail Achatina at the age of 25–50
There is a rather unconventional facial rejuvenation for the boldest and most original - with the help of snail mucin. During the procedure, the Achatina snails are implanted on the skin of the face, slowly moving along the skin, dissecting, massaging and leaving traces of mucus. It is the bile secreted by the mollusk that has the main function of rejuvenation. Achatina snail mucus contains:
- allantoin, regenerates the skin and fights radicals;
- natural solar filter that protects from harmful UV radiation;
- vitamins A, C, E, soften, moisturize and nourish the skin;
- glycolic acid, which helps to remove dead cells;
- natural elastin, which improves skin tone;
- natural collagen, stimulates its own collagen synthesis and increases skin elasticity.
In beauty salons, Achatina rejuvenation procedures are quite expensive. But snails can be purchased and grown at home. They need an aquarium of at least 10 liters with soil at the bottom, which needs to be changed periodically. Young mollusks are fed 1-2 times a day, adults - several times a week. Snails eat cucumbers, zucchini, cabbage leaves, apples.
Before massage, must clean the skin, then take a horizontal position and gently place on the face of the mollusk. A massage session lasts from 30 minutes to 1 hour. At the end of the procedure, the snails were returned to the aquarium, and left the mucus on the face for another 15 minutes, then rinsed with water. Then a moisturizer is applied. A contraindication to this procedure is an individual intolerance to snail mucus (allergy). Snail easily copes with small wrinkles, smoothes medium and deep wrinkles and prevents the appearance of new cosmetic defects, so the procedure is useful for both young and adult women. Fort.
Don't confuse snail massage with hirudotherapy, which is also used in anti-aging cosmetology. Under no circumstances should you work with leeches on your own. This procedure should only be performed by a qualified professional.
Massage and exercise to treat wrinkles at the age of 35–55
Unfortunately, wrinkles not only affect the surface of the skin but also distort the deeper layers of the dermis. Therefore, the effective way to fight wrinkles at the age of 35-50 is to work on the skin folds from the inside, because the nutrients from masks and creams practically do not penetrate into the skin. Facial and massage exercises improve blood circulation and increase metabolism in the epidermis. As a result, the skin cells are saturated with oxygen, the facial muscles tighten, the sagging oval disappears. General recommendations for gymnastics or facial massage:
- first of all, carefully study massage techniques and suitable facial massage lines to avoid unpleasant consequences;
- the procedure must be carried out using oils or creams (but not on dry skin);
- classical massage begins with gentle strokes of the skin in the direction of the massage lines;
- after "warming" the face, one should proceed to gentle pressing on the skin; You need to finish the procedure by touching the tips of your fingers to your face.
All massage movements need to be neat and gentle so as not to hurt the skin.
Before doing facial exercises, it is better to consult a beautician, because careless actions can cause new wrinkles on the face.
Hardware aesthetics at the age of 45-60
The most effective for medium and deep wrinkles is the use of special cosmetic devices. Their action also extends to the deep layers of the dermis, providing a noticeable positive effect. Devices are distinguished by the type of action on the skin. Contraindications to the use of the device are inflammation and damage to the skin, tumors in the affected area, blood clotting disorders, colds, sinusitis, infectious diseases, gold and platinum reinforcement, pregnancy.
Table: types of rejuvenation devices and their operation
|Types of rejuvenation devices||Work|
|LEAD TO||Normalizes blood flow, natural collagen production|
|Powered by microcurrent||Facial muscle recovery|
|Galvanic||Tighten the epidermis|
|Lasers||Regenerates the surface layers of the epidermis, removing dead skin particles|
Keeping skin young and healthy is within the power of more than just professional estheticians. With a careful attitude to the body, proper nutrition and proper care, skillfully combining her recipes of natural remedies with new anti-aging techniques, drugs and devices, You will keep your face young and radiant for many years.